Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Crescent Press Limited (hereinafter called “the company”) reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part orders received by it.
- The company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting in delay in deliver, or failure to deliver, whether or not caused by circumstances within its own control.
- The Company reserves the right to alter prices at any time. In the case of orders for immediate delivery the products are sold at the prices ruling at the date of acceptance of order. In every other case (unless the Company specially agrees otherwise) the products are sold at the prices ruling at the date of despatch.
- (a) Notwithstanding the passing of risk in the Goods or delivery or any other provision of these Conditions the ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer but shall remain with the Seller until payment in full (either in cash or cleared funds) has been received by the Seller for the Goods and all other Goods agreed to be sold by the Seller to the Buyer for which payment has not been made.(b) Until such time as ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer (and providing the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the Seller may without prejudice to any of its other rights require the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to the Seller and if the Buyer fails to do so forthwith the Seller may recover or resell the Goods or any part of them and for that purpose enter upon any premises of the Buyer or any third party where the Goods are stored. (c) Until ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer the Buyer shall hold theGoods as the Seller’s fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep the Goodsseparate from those of the Buyer and Third Parties and properly stored protected and insured and identified as the property of the Seller. Until that time the Buyer shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business but shall account to the Seller for the proceeds of sale or otherwise of the Goods whether tangible or intangible and including insurance proceeds and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any monies or property of the Buyer and Third Parties and in the case of tangible proceeds properly stored protect and insured.
(d) Notwithstanding any Condition to the contrary payment for the Goods shall become due immediately upon the Buyer purporting to pledge or in any way charge by way of security any of the Goods which remain the property of the Seller or upon commencement of any act or proceedings in which theBuyer’s solvency is involved.
- The Company shall not be liable in respect of any claim arising out of or any loss or damage caused to any person or property by the use of any of the said products.
- No claim arising out of the non-delivery of any of the said products shall be made against or considered by the Company.
- Carriage is normally paid by the Company, except in the case of small lots, or where special delivery arrangements are requested. In such case an additional charge will be made.
- Specially bought in orders cannot be returned. All goods returned through no fault of the company will be subject to a charge of 15% of the invoice value. No claims can be allowed when the goods supplied have been processed.
- No officer, servant, agent or representative of the Company has any authority to waive, vary or add to, omit or in any way alter these conditions.
- Terms-Net monthly account. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 1% per month without prejudice to our right of recover.
- VAT – All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.